Calculate how large your breasts
This article is both for men and women who are curious about their breast size. Calculating breast size is not simple as calculating height or weight. It requires little knowledge and time to get an accurate reading. So, let’s calculate how large your breasts are.
There are three ways to calculate how large your breasts are.
The first way to calculate bra size is the same as women calculate bra size in a conventional way.
Band and Bust size method:
Knowing your breast size is as important as knowing your other body measurements. Breast size helps to determine that you are healthy and everything is going normal in your body. Abnormal breast size can be an indication of obesity, cancer, hormonal disbalance, or other health problems. So, let’s see how to calculate how large your breast are. One thing to learn here is that your breast size is your bra size. So calculating your breast size is the same as calculating your bra size. Let’s see how bra size is calculated:
Calculate band size:
The band is the part of the bra that lies on the rib cage. Band sizes are calculated in inches as well as cm because every country has different standards of measurement. Band sizes are usually represented as 34,36,38 inches or 75,80 or 85 cm.
Stand straight and measure around the torso. Make sure that the measuring tape lies parallel to the front and back of the body. Let’s say your reading comes out 44.
Calculate Busts size:
Measure around the fullest part of your breast ensuring that the tape lies parallel to the front and back. Let’s say your bust size comes out to 48.
To calculate bra size:
Subtract the band size from the bust size.
48-44=4 4-inch difference maps to D. 1-inch difference is A, the 2-inch difference is B and the three-inch difference is C. So your bra size is 44D.
The following article explains the most accurate way of calculating breast size in a simple way. Alternatively, you can visit a bra store to know your breast size.
Once you have your breast size you can have an idea of each breast weight by using the following table
|32A, 30B, 28C||0.5 pounds (0.23 kg) each breast|
|34A, 32B, 30C, 28D||0.6 pounds (0.27 kg) each breast|
|36A, 34B, 32C, 30D, 28E||0.7 pounds (0.32 kg) each breast|
|38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F||0.9 pounds (0.41 kg) each breast|
|40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32E, 30F, 28G||1.2 pounds (0.54 kg) each breast|
|42A, 40B, 38C, 36D, 34E, 32F, 30G, 28H||1.5 pounds (0.68 kg) each breast|
|44A, 42B, 40C, 38D, 36E, 34F, 32G, 30H, 28I||1.7 pounds (0.77 kg) each breast|
|44B, 42C, 40D, 38E, 36F, 34G, 32H, 30I, 28J||2 pounds (0.91 kg) each breast|
Using the water displacement method:
- Take a bowl that is deep enough to contain your breasts.
- Take another baking tray and measure its weight using a kitchen scale. Let’s suppose it comes out to be 300gm
- Now fill the bowl with water and place the bowl on the baking tray
- Now put your naked breast slowly in the bowl some water will spill from the bowl into the tray.
- Now carefully take the water tray to the kitchen scale and measure its weight again. Let’s suppose it comes out to 1100 gm
- Subtract this from the weight of the tray to get the weight of breasts.1100gm-300gm=800gm. As water and breast tissue density is different multiply it by 0.9 to get the actual weight of the breasts. Repeat the process for another breast.
- Please keep in mind that this method gives rough results actual reading may be different.
Using online calculators available for man
A number of calculators are available online for men that enable them to calculate their breast size if they were women.Try now